Report kangaroo Sightings in the following instances:
- Entangled in fence.
- Remains around the house for several days.
- Have visible injuries e.g.: wounds from dogs or gunshots.
- Clearly an orphan or small joey.
- Appears disorientated or trapped away from natural habitats.
- If they are mobile on roads during daylight hours.
- On or in centre of road lying down and not able to get up correctly.
- breathing but unconscious.struggling to get up.
- Standing up but is obviously injured.
- Shows visible blood or other wounds.
Contact rescue groups – see here for list.